CED cares about the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and vendors. As we resume limited in-person training classes, we are taking extra precautions to help keep everyone safe. As we resume limited in-person training classes, we are taking extra precautions to help keep everyone safe.
Precautions for in-person classes include:
· Class sizes for Rockwell Automation classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students
· All workstations and demo units are cleaned prior to the class and positioned around the classroom to ensure appropriate social distancing
· Only one person per workstation
· Instructors are required to wear face masks. All students are highly encouraged to wear face masks to help protect their fellow students and instructors
· Food and drinks provided during classes are individually packaged
· There are posted signs in each classroom reminding participants of social distancing guidelines
· Clorox wipes and hand cleaner are available to keep your workspace clean
· In classes that use printed manuals, printed material is sent wrapped in plastic and wiped down prior to distributing to students
*In-person training events are only conducted in areas where state and local health guidelines have stated that it is safe to do so.
We Know Industrial
We are a network of industrial electrical solution businesses that are all part of a bigger company, CED. We are working together to help manufacturing plants, OEMs, system integrators, industrial contractors and those that are working the plant-floor drive production efficiencies, reduce energy costs, increase worker safety, and communicate over secure networks. We are not one size fits all, nor are we operating remotely. We are local. We bring our people, our partners, and our products closer to our customers.